Business Lead, ThailandApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0030792 Date posted 01/08/2019 Location:Bangkok, Thailand
- Lead the Sales team to meet defined targets (sales and expenses) within Thailand, especially upcountry territories, for Immunology and Hematology portfolios.
- Contribute to overall profitability by jointly recommending strategies and targets for the Sales team.
- Manage sales representatives supporting both in-market and subsequent future launches.
- Accountable for sales and strategic outcome for the defined area of responsibility. Responsible for the sales plan and conversion to national sales plans.
- Measure cost effectiveness of the Sales force in the area of responsibility in terms of activities and overhead expenses related to specific areas of sales activity.
- Jointly ensure administrative systems are effective and designed to support the sales activity without impeding the sales effort.
- Track developments and their implications for Takeda.
- Assess, coach and develop sales representatives to develop their business acumen and skill set to ensure continuous success
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, major in medical related field or equivalent is preferred, with a minimum of 5+ years of managerial and have demonstrated successful relevant healthcare sales experience.
- 8+ years experience in Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, or Life Sciences business required, at least 5 years sales experiences in Thailand.
- Strong contract/bid review and familiar with listing process.
- Strong ambition in achieving stretched goals and market demand forecasting accuracy desired.
- The individual must have strong business acumen, financial and negotiation skills as well as strategic selling skills.
- Be skilled in verbal, written, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to exhibit analytical, strategic and creative thinking as well as create strategy and translate into operational plans.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a matrix sales organization.
- Possess an in-depth working knowledge of hematology / immunology products.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.