Patient Advocacy & Communiactions LeadApply Now Email Me Job ID R0011555 Date posted 08/22/2019 Location: Asker, Norway
Apply Now Email Me
- Works with BU / Franchise Teams to identify decision makers, key influencers and stakeholder groups including private or public institutions for existing and new products to establish / manage / extend professional to advance Takeda’s focus on patients
- Develops integrated Patient Strategy partnering with other functions based on strategic patient insights and business needs to shape the portfolio strategy by anticipating the evolution of the overall economic and political environment and how this may impact patient community and Takeda’s business
- Leads and sustains strategic partnerships with patient advocacy organizations addressing patient needs through innovative collaborations that advance patient goals and business objectives
- Develops of social media and diseases awareness communications strategy and relationship with healthcare journalists
- Supports Takeda’s corporate philosophy and strategy to focus on improving patient outcomes
- Helping Takeda to be seen as a key partner in the specialty space by Patient, Physicians and Nurses and as a result strengthen Takeda’s reputational impact.
- Brings the patient voice within Takeda and ensure effective collaboration with all internal functions (market access, medical affairs, marketing teams etc.) in order to allow colleagues from all functions to understand and embed the patient perspective in all decisions.
- Identifies and maintains working relationships with key influential journalists and bloggers
- Monitors the traditional and social/digital media environment and engages with key stakeholders to identify emerging issues
- Identifying communication priorities that align with local business requirements and balancing these productively with the company’s global communication objectives and opportunities
- Maintains a favorable reputation of the company through relationship building with news media, social media influencers, shareholders, customers, partners, employees (existing and potential), the general public and the local community by proactive communication and issues management / crisis planning
- Works closely with the Nordic and EUCAN/Global Communications Leads to develop, test and mainten of a live crisis communication plan and planning for the resources required to adhere to it (in support of overall crisis management team)
- Liaising closely with the Nordic and EUCAN corporate communications hub to share knowledge of developing issues and ensure responses are aligned
- Identifying external opportunities to profile the company and senior leaders at both a national and community level e.g. thought leadership features in news and industry media, promotion of community initiatives
- Support the Country Manager and senior leadership team with considered counsel on reputation-related matters and leading issues preparations and response
- Ensure all communications materials comply with Takeda operating procedures and local laws and regulations
Administration, monitoring and controlling
- Supports adherence to defined local & shared service processes for a smooth handling of internal workflows incl. ordering & purchasing, invoices operation, promo-material-clearing etc.
- Ensures that quality standards and legal & internal requirements are met, and Takeda remains responsible to its corporate values, employees, customers and stakeholders
- Monitoring compliance related regulations / industry association positions to proactively identify emerging regulatory issues, development in industry practices and standards, and compliance risk trends
- Ensures policies and procedures are in line with local laws and regulations as well as compliant with Takeda SOP