Medical Advisor Oncology, NorwayApply Now Email Me Job ID R0001880 Date posted 02/06/2019 Location: Asker, Norway
Medical Advisor Oncology, Norway
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Medical Advisor Oncology in our Asker office.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 31,000 professionals working together across 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Watch our Medicine for the World video: Watch our Medicine for the World video.
A Typical Day Will Include:
As a Medical Advisor Oncology working on the Cross Functional Team, you will be empowered to:
- Provide medical expertise and support for Oncological diseases to Market Access, Marketing & KAMs and other internal stakeholders
- Support the LOC Medical Director in establishing the local Medical Strategy Plan and its implementation for Oncological diseases
- Ensure the correct interpretation and communication of scientific data of our Oncology products and pipeline
- Advocacy for patients needs
Educational and professional background:
- Ideally Medical Doctor with clinical, research or pharma industry experience, but other relevant educational degrees on masters or ph.d level may be considered
- Experience as MA/MSL or other relevant customer facing roles is preferable
- Experience with medical affairs or speciality care is preferable
- Solid understanding of the Oncolcoy field/area is preferable
- Ability to work efficiently and in a constructive manner in cross functional teams
- Takes initiative, high drive, energy and commitment
- Business-oriented with competence in relationship building and maintenance
- Good verbal and written understanding of both English and Scandinavian (Norwegian, Swedish or Danish) language
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism
What Takeda Can Offer You
We can offer interesting and challenging tasks and responsibilities, with opportunity for professional development. Takeda has an informal and good working environment characterized by our core values; integrity, honesty, fairness and perseverance. We offer competitive compensation and several employee benefits including staff canteen, training facilities and cabins.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com