Business Process ManagerApply Now Email Me Job ID R0004171 Date posted 09/21/2018 Location:Asker, Akershus
Business Process Manager - Norway
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Business Process Manager in our Asker office.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 31,000 professionals working together across 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 235-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Watch our Medicine for the World video: Watch our Medicine for the World video.
A Typical Day Will Include:
As a business process manager you will be empowered to:
- Advise the LOC teams to manage risk and conduct business in a compliant and ethically manner by proactively ensuring adherence to internal and external procedures, regulations and pharmaceutical industry codes related to HCP, HCE, PO, GO and GE interactions
- Support Nordic & Baltic Head of Ethics & Compliance in various areas such as implementing new requirements, training of LOC team and assist with the monitoring and EFPIA disclosure processes
- Act as Code of Conduct Ambassador in the LOC supporting Ethics & Compliance to build and maintain strong culture in line with Takeda-ism and the four priorities of Patient, Trust, Reputation and Business
- Be super user of systems such as Veeva/SMILE & Zinc. Must assist the organisation in using the systems
- Train the organization in Takeda compliance processes and procedures as well as updates of the local pharmaceutical industry codes and legislation.
- Be a member of the Nordic & Baltics Compliance team
Experience / Qualifications:
Educational and professional background:
- Master’s Degree required, preferably cand.pharm or law
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience, preferably in the healthcare/pharma industry, including at least 1 year working in a compliance function.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical industry laws and guidelines.
- High level of familiarity with broad range of compliance risk areas
- Good verbal and written understanding of both English and Scandinavian (Norwegian, Danish or Swedish) language.
- Strong project management skills with an ability to work in a collaborative, cross-functional environment.
- Able to work independently and to prioritize multiple demands
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Proven ability to exercise strong business judgment with a strong understanding of the fundamentals of the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to execute both strategically and tactically.
- Takes initiative, high drive, energy and commitment
- Desire to put people first and demonstrate the values of Takeda-ism