Brand & Customer Manager Oncology - NorwayApply Now Email Me Job ID R0007010 Date posted 02/04/2019 Location: Asker, Norway
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Brand & Customer Manager in our Asker officein Norway.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with more than 31,000 professionals working together across 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our 236-year legacy of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine. Operating across 32 countries, our Europe and Canada region is diverse, dynamic and at the forefront of supporting our mission of delivering better health for patients through leading innovations in gastroenterology, central nervous system, oncology, and vaccines. Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives – including your own.
As a Brand & Customer Manager, Oncology you will be empowered to build an in-depth understanding of customer and patient needs within the lymphoma/myeloma and lung cancer space, customer behavioural change opportunities, the market environment (including competitive intelligence), resource availability and translate these insights into a customer engagement strategy and planning standards. You will embed a high customer focus within Oncology team by spending a significant amount of time with customers and placing patients and customers at the center of every business decision.
As a Brand & Customer Manager working in the Oncology Business Unit Team, you will report to the Business Unit Director and you will be empowered to:
- Identify, develop and foster professional long lasting peer-to-peer relationships with key physicians, key opinion leaders (KOL) and academic centres and ensure ethical and high level exchange of scientific information in oncology.
- Ensure carefully planned and efficient execution of customer visits and activities
- Develop and execute projects within the Oncology Business Unit to support key customers, resulting in better and more efficient treatment outcomes helping Takeda to be seen as a key partner in the specialty space by stakeholders and strengthen Takeda’s competitive position.
- Deliver agreed strategy and all necessary tactics within accounts in order to drive Takeda performance, including and not limited to delivering product and therapeutics
Business Strategy and Management
- Leading the development and implementation of the Strategic Marketing Plan in line with the Brand Strategy to maximize brand performance
- The successful achievement of tactical objectives and milestones outlined within the Strategic Marketing Plan including but not limited to:
- Development and implementation of promotional materials
- Create programs and tactics customized to different customer groups including HCPs, patients, patient associations and media
- Strategic and tactical lead of Takeda´s congress activities
- Has a strong understanding of the local Oncology market (preferably also in lymphoma, myeloma and lung cancer) and closely monitors environmental changes and competitor activities in order to be able to fine tune planned tactics
- Directing generation and analysis of data to seek out opportunities to support recommendations for strategic direction based on demand and market dynamics
- Achieving the above through effective liaising, networking and working relationships with the Takeda Market Access Team, Oncology Brand Team, Takeda country Medical Department, Oncology KAMs, Commercial Excellence and other relevant outsource agencies
Effective team and cross functional working internally and externally
- Supports the Oncology BU Head in building and leading a strong brand team and developing team members to equip them for current and future business and career opportunities
- Developing effective and constructive working relationships throughout the Business Unit and Takeda LOC in general and with the Oncology Brand Team, Takeda Market Access department and Takeda Medical Department in particular
- Actively analyse in-market performance and identify key metrics to assess the performance versus plan at the market, segment, and customer levels, taking into account key drivers of customer behavior
- Leading and taking ownership for key financial tasks for the brand including the development of annual budgets, operating plan, market sales forecasts, quarterly updates, etc.
- Effective budget control and resource management within predefined project budgets
- Developing and maintaining strong, effective and constructive team relationships (Agency, Specialists and their associations, Advisory groups) and KOL networks by taking a leadership role in the communication and liaison between all pertinent external customers
- Ensuring effective communication with all relevant internal and external key stakeholders;
- Achieving best-in-class customer focus with significant dedicated time for regular interactions with customers
Risk Management and controls
- Supporting the Oncology BU Head in managing the company’s risk profile including, (where appropriate), Code of Conduct and the Health and Safety performance of the business
- Assisting the Oncology BU Head in ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place
- Utilizing new market research approaches with business partners to assess business risks and opportunities. Proactively identifying brand opportunities and issues that require analysis of Business Information to create new approaches or new market opportunities