Product ManagerApply Now Email Me Job ID SR0041679 Date posted 09/16/2019 Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- • Create, maintain, and increase brand awareness and loyalty among customers to a specific product.
- • Lead the cross-functional team through strategic planning process, from analysis to strategy development and to implementation.
- • Uncover customer insights and deliver innovative marketing campaigns
- • Lead the cross functional brand team to develop and implement innovative growth strategies; Align the brand team, the field teams and the senior management around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- • Identify and Implement multi-channel engagement strategies and solutions including digital, mailings & newsletter, media & PR activities for all customers in line with the strategic plan and compliance
- • Manage marketing campaigns across print, promotional materials, congresses and online platforms; ensure high standard to meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brand
- • Collect and analyze data and insights on market dynamics, customer trends, brand positioning and competitors’ activities. Establish and assess KPIs for brand awareness, adoption and advocacy
- • Lead and manage end to end new indications’ launches and other brand life cycle events
- • Support the forecasting & planning process by providing insights on the market trends and growth opportunities
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
Critical Skills and Competencies
- • Strategic Approach: Balances between the long-term vision while driving the short-term goals
- • Analytical thinking: Ensures that all marketing activities are based on solid insights and are being constantly optimized through well defined KPIs.
- • Project management: Masters agility and effectively juggles between tasks leading the brand team through complex projects
- • Collaboration: Builds a collaborative network of relationships with people in a variety of functions and roles, and leverages formal and informal networks to accomplish goals. Promotes shared responsibility for getting things accomplished across our organization. Drive for Results: Holds self and others accountable for delivering on commitments that align with our short- and long-term goals, never forgetting the end result is to help patients through innovation in medicine
- • Engage Others- Communicate with Impact: Motivates and influences others to gain support for ideas, strategies and actions in service to providing superior pharmaceutical products to patients; provides appropriate background so that messages are meaningful with audiences
- • Customer & Patient centricity: Focuses on customer experience and satisfaction and delivers a quality service or product to the agreed standards; understands the unmet needs of the patients
- Experience with new innovative technologies like Augmented reality
Experience and Education
• HBO, Marketing, Commercial Economics, E-Commerce or Communication
• Minimum 5 years work experience in pharmaceutical industry (Rx market) as Product Man-ager
• Experience in product life cycle management (launches, LOE management, etc.)
• Proven track record of managing complex cross functional projects in matrix organization
• Deep knowledge of health care system, especially hospital
• Excellent understanding of marketing and sales, including new marketing techniques
• Proven knowledge of commercial processes/business acumen
• Knowledge of standards, procedures, policies and codes of conduct of Pharmaceutical Market
• Outstanding communication skills and ability to influence without authority
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.