Recruitment Fraud Alert
Takeda has received reports that there are instances of identity thieves posing as Takeda employees in an attempt to steal personal information from job seekers. In these cases, identity thieves visit job-related websites and invite candidates to online chats. During the chat, they press job seekers to provide bank account information and personal identification numbers. If you receive unexpected offers of employment from people claiming to work for Takeda, we suggest you do not correspond with them, do not click any hyperlinks and do not open any attachments.
At Takeda, we will never ask for personal financial information during any step of the interview nor do we charge job seekers fees as part of the recruitment process. Takeda’s recruiting correspondence will be sent by a recruiting representative with an @takeda.com email address – not @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com or any other email domain service.
If you believe you have been contacted by an unauthorized person, please contact your local law enforcement agency immediately.
Medical Affairs Head Kazakhstan
Build medical affairs capabilities across the country& ensuring quality input in all planning processes
- Responsible for the full implementation of Medical strategies across Kazakhstan to meet overall commercial objectives
- Responsible to collaborate with Marketing and other functions in developing strategic plans to manage brand life-cycle coupled with new product pre-marketing and post-marketing initiatives with appropriate KOL management
Develop and implement strong KOL’s engagement programs particularly advisory boards especially in the prelaunch and early launch phases
- To establish and manage external network of KOLs, and patient groups in order to further TA strategy
- Accountable for planning and overseeing annual budget and resources for cost-optimization
- Close collaboration with Marketing team and active participation in sales team meetings to ensure alignment and drive future regional development plans and sharing of good practices
Create a strong system of medical compliance and ensure SOP’s, code of conduct are strictly followed with no or minimal breaches
Ensure patients have access to life saving products whilst strictly complying with Takeda SOP’s and code of conduct
- Provides medical input to all BD projects including medical assessment of the target molecule and overall feasibility of the project from a medical perspective
- Lead and coordinate medical information systems
- Ensure adequate medical information services are promptly delivered to HCP’s
- Provide strong guidance for all clinical research activities in the region
- Give guidance on the development of study concepts and scientific content for protocols
- Accountable for approving study concepts according to defined timelines
- Accountable for the final approval of study protocols, ensuring that all comments have been incorporated