Industry 4.0 IT Systems Specialist (f/m/x)
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2021.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Industry 4.0 IT Systems Specialist (f/m/x)Apply Now
Your (new) Opportunity:
- Enable the IT strategy for Industry 4.0 capabilities, in accordance with business and technology priorities, by supporting the IT service value chain development and rollout of the respective services across a global manufacturing network.
- Lead the technical design of roadmaps and system ownership for Industry 4.0 solutions, ensuring integration into the overall product management roadmap and release plans.
- Ensure alignment with IT Partners and cross-functional areas to drive service design, prioritization, and deployment support across the respective digital transformation areas (e.g. augmented reality, autonomous robots, smart manufacturing, simulation, system integration, cloud computing).
- Provides technical leadership in identifying and solving complex technical problems impacting and oversees implementations and implications to be solved for respective local and global IT services.
- Co-Lead the final definition of technical requirements, systems specifications and the update/review of Design Papers and data integration flows. Working closely with the key business and IT stakeholders and third-party providers to deliver new application solutions and enhancements to existing applications.
- Drive consultation of architects, key business stakeholders, third party software and service providers and IT management in design, planning, integration, expansion, problem determination and resolution.
- Ensure compliance with Takeda Policies and Guidelines.
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 6 years of technical system ownership experience with bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of production scheduling good practices.
- Working knowledge of Emerson RTMS or Infor AS.
- Strong technical / analytical skills.
- Management experience, including full System Development Lifecycle and IT operations.
- Patient and User Centricity at the core.
- Ability to set priorities, develop workflow processes and manage business and provider relationships.
- Experience with implementing major third-party systems.
- Extensive experience with validation processes, including writing deliverables for validated systems.
- Experience with working with multiple teams across a matrixed organization to implement solutions.
- Experience with cloud and web-services.
- Pharmaceutical industry and drug development experience
- Working knowledge of SAP PP/DS
- SAP APO certification
- AWS Solutions Architect certification
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.439,- gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
LocationsAUT - Wien - DC Tower
Time TypeFull time
Job ID R0031445