Patient Recruitment and Retention Creative Lead
Patient Recruitment and Retention Creative LeadJob ID R0084354 Date posted Dec. 20, 2022 Location Boston, Massachusetts
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company to inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Patient Recruitment and Retention Creative Lead based remotely reporting to the Head, Patient Recruitment and Retention.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to accomplish their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and work toward excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to provide Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be an important contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Oversee and support design, branding, and marketing activities for the Patient Recruitment and Retention team creating experiences that empower people to take greater ownership of their health and improve the pathway to care for patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals.
- Imagine and bring forth innovative processes, methodologies, and technologies that will ensure ongoing delivery of valued Patient Recruitment and Retention services across the broader portfolio to enable study teams to plan, forecast, and deliver on patient enrollment goals.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify key insights to drive creative programming and development of creative briefs for projects.
- Design, execute and present creative concepts.
- Support the design and creation of global patient/HCP facing deliverables across all media/marketing channels, including websites, landing pages, emails, display banners and presentations.
- Specialize in visual design-related tasks, such as graphics production and delivery, mockup creation, etc.
- Support quality control review for visual design.
- Grow a wide industry network to support the efforts of Takeda’s clinical operations to reach enrollment goals.
- Educate clinical operations staff regarding creative principles to ensure effective application and broader expertise.
- Empower and support team members on delivery on project specific solutions, perform continuous improvement and removes barriers to success.
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to develop collaborative activities that deliver patient engagement and enrollment within our clinical research studies.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS:
- BS degree required.
- 8+ years of experience designing for the Life Science or Health sector.
- A portfolio that demonstrates at least 6 years of creative, compelling campaigns and design work.
- 7+ years of experience with design programs within the Adobe Creative Suite, like illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, XD, and Sketch.
- Expertise with leading edge creative vendors, techniques and methods.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- Base Salary Range: $160,000 to $180,000. Employees may also be eligible for Short Term and Long-Term Incentive benefits. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
- The final salary offered for this position may take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
LocationsMassachusetts - Virtual
Time TypeFull time
- Job Type Full time
- Job Level Senior
- Travel Minimal
At Takeda, we strive to provide transformational opportunities for every member of our team, and we empower our people to take charge of their futures. In an environment that fosters lifelong learning and a growth mindset, you’ll have the support you need to thrive — at work and beyond.
What makes a successful team member within Clinical Operations at Takeda?
- Oversee execution of studies
- Provide subject matter expertise
- Lead strategy development
- Pressure test timelines and assumptions
Where You Fit In
Takeda has been translating science into breakthrough medicines for 240 years. Every step of the way, our teams have worked together to create therapies that make a lasting difference to millions of patients around the world.
In Clinical Operations, all of that history comes together in an environment that welcomes diversity of thought and amplifies every voice. Working closely with colleagues across functional areas, you’ll play a key role in bringing our rich pipeline of innovative products forward to help patients. Come join a team that’s earned trust for more than two centuries, and find out how advancing transformative therapies with honesty, integrity and fairness at Takeda will shape your bright future.
Our internal research capabilities and external partnerships contribute to an R&D engine that has produced exciting new molecular entities (NMEs) across our core Therapeutic Areas. Check out our pipeline and see how we’ll continue delivering a steady stream of next-generation therapies.Learn More
What We Believe In
Our values of Takeda-ism are Integrity, Fairness, Honesty and Perseverance, with Integrity as the core. These are brought to life through actions based on Patient, Trust, Reputation and Business, in that order.
Our belief in putting people first extends beyond our patients — it includes their families and communities, as well as our Takeda colleagues and their families.
We are committed to embracing our differences, valuing different perspectives, and fostering a culture of respect, inclusiveness and empowerment.
Our embedded Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) strategy enables us to attract and retain exceptional talent, drives innovation, and helps address systemic inequalities in our communities.
Working at Takeda
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor to our global team.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 15 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2023.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
One of the ways we’re going to change how people see clinical research is by being positive role models out in the community. That’s what I see when I look at Takeda and the way our people lead.Karen Correa Head, Global
In my life, I’ve noticed where there’s a lack of treatment options for certain populations, or where there’s mistrust of trials. In clinical research, I can work on important real-world challenges like efficacy in medications and health equity.LaShell Robinson Director, Diversity & Inclusion in Clinical Trials
View All Clinical Operations JobsSearch
Director, Regional Lead, Study Site Engagement
Boston, Massachusetts, Remote Clinical Development, Research and Development Apply for Director, Regional Lead, Study Site Engagement
Director, Site Management and Monitoring Lead
Boston, Massachusetts, Remote Clinical Development, Research and Development Apply for Director, Site Management and Monitoring Lead
Sr. Business Analyst, Trial Analytics Platform
Cambridge, Massachusetts Clinical Development, Research and Development Apply for Sr. Business Analyst, Trial Analytics Platform
We Take Action by Focusing on Our Four Priorities
- Create an exceptional people experience
- Responsibly translate science into highly innovative, life-changing medicines and vaccines
- Protect our planet
- Unleash the power of data and digital