Program Manager (f/m/x) Lab Excellence & Digital Lab
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Program Manager (f/m/x) Lab Excellence & Digital LabApply Now
Your (new) Opportunity:
- You will provide program management support across the Takeda Network QC labs and act as an advisor to support business functions and stakeholders on the design/build of programs to ensure on time completion
- You will implement program management tools and templates to facilitate effective planning, execution and communication
- You will manage program timelines and work with the teams to identify/define resource plan
- You will support the development of regular risk assessments and risk mitigation plans
- You will monitor the progress of programs and adjust as necessary while consulting and informing stakeholders and business partners
- You will assure high level of communication within the program team, across stakeholders and to Manufacturing Science Quality (MSQ) leadership
- You will facilitate effective decision making by coordinating project team meetings with clear agendas and crisp meeting materials to track issues/actions/decisions
- You will maintain visibility and operational oversight of resource planning and cost vs budget for programs/projects within MSQ
- You will support CAPEX budget oversight and management for MSQ as needed
- You will support business case development for Takeda QC lab network changes
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors’ degree in a relevant scientific/technical field
- 10 + years of proven experience managing large scale global programs, ideally within the biotech/pharmaceutical sector
- A thorough understanding of quality operations and working knowledge of the essential activities for all key functional areas
- Ability to drive decision-making and accountability in a cross-functional environment through strong influence and leadership skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage projects and team members in a matrix environment
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, including the ability to interface across functions
- Strong analytical and technology skills, including proficiency in project planning tools, content management tools, and the Microsoft Project
- Highly flexible, with an aptitude to adjust to new information and translate into options and actions for others
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer. For more insights into Takeda click here.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application!
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.439,- gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0052222