Senior Analyst, Technology Controls (Cloud / Network)
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
As one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, Takeda is committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter future to people worldwide. We aspire to bring our leadership in translating science into life-changing medicines to the next level, in our core focus areas; oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience, rare diseases, plasma-derived therapies, and vaccines. The Greater Boston Area is headquarters to many of our Global and US business units.
We are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Team Player
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Check Out Takeda’s Cambridge Office
View a panoramic tour of the Cambridge office, study a map of the Takeda campus, and see all the amazing nearby attractions
Research & Development
By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, our aim is to thrive at the cutting edge of innovation that solves unmet medical needs, through internal R&D and in collaboration with cross-industry partners. We have the scale and expertise to be a leading global, Values-based, R&D-driven biopharmaceutical company with dynamic, focused R&D efforts.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2020.
Senior Analyst, Technology Controls (Cloud / Network)Apply Now
Title:Senior Analyst, Technology Controls (Cloud / Network)
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Senior Analyst, Technology Controls (Cloud / Network) in our Boston, MA or Vienna, Austria office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- Ensure each capability in the Network and Cloud security toolset is fit for purpose, as defined by coverage, effectiveness and efficiency measures of service delivery
- Manage a dynamic lifecycle of integrating, operating and retiring security capabilities as needed to support evolving organizational requirements
- Engage and support stakeholders by defining and communicating service capabilities and success metrics
- Manage a mix of onshore and offshore resources by leading planning, execution, delivery and reporting processes across a suite of security capabilities
- Oversee project delivery to ensure that capabilities are implemented effectively
- Ensure appropriate Stakeholder Management by providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to IT and business teams as requested
- Act as Level 3 escalation point for service issues
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or 8-10 years of equivalent work experience in Information Technology
- Demonstrated experience running information security programs in a global environment
- Current experience with network and cloud technologies including remote access, firewalls, IDS/IPS, CASB and SIEM integrations
- Demonstrated skill in defining and leading operational processes
- Skilled in planning, organizing, delegating, inspecting and reporting the work of team members
- Project management experience transitioning architectural designs into operational solutions
- Fluent English language skills (verbal/written) is required
- Familiarity with validation, qualification requirements for IT systems that can impact patient safety
- Experience working with and managing third party vendor(s)
- Information Security Certification (GIAC, CEH, CISSP)
- Ability to attend meetings regionally and globally (10% travel)
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
Job ID R0018176