Senior Quality Specialist for CMO Business (f/m/x)
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Senior Quality Specialist for CMO Business (f/m/x)Apply Now
The core purpose of the position is to support quality activities related to oversight of Contract Manufacturing Operations (CMO) performed on behalf of Takeda.
- Responsible for batch review and coordination of product release activities at Takeda Services Contract Manufacturing Organizations (CMO) for both commercial and/or clinical products.
- Playing a key role in managing the CMO relationship, in particular to ensure completeness and compliance of records and documentation to ensure timely disposition of product
- Supporting any GMP, Quality and Compliance activities as required
- Preparing and reviewing batch disposition risk assessments and disposition documentation (eg. shipment authorization)
- Prepares reports and maintains quality metrics (in particular related to disposition processes) and makes recommendations to management
- Authoring, revising and/or reviewing Takeda’s Standard Operating Procedures, Guidance Documents, Technical/Quality Agreements, and other documents as assigned
- Assisting in the preparation of Annual Product (Quality) Reviews (APR/APQR), complaint investigations, change controls as assigned deviations
- Acting Quality Representative for projects
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Quality Assurace or compliance related position within the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge and understanding of EU and US cGMP regulations with respect to the production and testing of pharmaceutical and/or biological products
- Strong track record of identifying and correcting compliance issues
- Demonstrated experience working with and preparing SOPs
- Clear experience working with/improving pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems
- Minimum requirement of a bachelor degree in Sciences or Engineering (Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, Microbiology, etc.)
- Ability and interest to work on Quality projects with different scopes
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 3.270,89 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0041085