European Coordination Lead for BioLife and Manufacturing Operations (f/m/x)
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
European Coordination Lead for BioLife and Manufacturing Operations (f/m/x)Apply Now
In this newly created role, you will have the task of bringing together Takeda’s BioLife business and manufacturing operations for plasm-derived therapies. Within the scope of the role is relationship management with high-level stakeholders, driving (digital) innovation in pursuit of “the factory of the future” and advising on best practices and synergy opportunities between different plants.
- Drive plasma yield improvement and volume loss reduction initiatives by partnering with BioLife Operations Plasma-Derived Therapy (PDT) business unit leadership.
- Support/Lead Investigations, changes and improvement projects that involve BioLife and GMS value chain
- Prepare and report out performance metrics measuring plasma yield, donation center performance and Teardown performance
- Identify and drive implementation of digital solutions to improve efficiency in collaboration with GMS and Biolife business unites
- Ensure Knowledge Management is captured and shared across the different functions, and will serve as a liaison to plasma collection to ensure plasma meets manufacturing requirements
- Lead global alignment teams, ensuring plasma quality meeting product dependent manufacturing requirements
- Supports evaluation of proposed collection changes for their impact on the manufacturing down- and upstream process
- Responsible for providing a reliable yield status and accurate yield forecasts based on plasma flavor
- Owning current and future VSA strategy to ensure plasma plants’ Teardown processes are flexible and agile
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering or equivalent required
- Minimum 5 years of varied pharmaceutical or biopharmaceutical manufacturing experience
- Knowledge and experience of Bio-Pharmaceutical Manufacturing (in particular plasma process and products)
- Ability to interpret and analyze statistical data and financial reports
- VSA knowledge (Value Stream Analysis)
- Ability to understand and resolve project and technical difficulties, interface with internal engineering/ technical experts, and manage multiple priorities in a manufacturing environment setting.
- Knowledge about plasma collection and plasma fractionation
- High level of customer orientation and organizational skills
- Knowledge and understanding of leveraging automation, digital and other emerging technologies to improve yield, efficiency and quality
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant regulations enabling effective partnership with Quality or regulatory affairs
- High level of customer orientation and organizational skills
- Enthusiastic, decisive, motivating and convincing personality
- International background appreciated – English language is a must
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build positive working relationships across senior leadership teams.
- International travel will be required
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Takeda encourages and supports its employees by trainings, job rotations and mentoring. A balanced work – life ratio (recognition for work and family, company kindergarten) and numerous benefits (fitness center, cafeteria, etc.) complete our profile as a top employer.
We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world. Gender, age, skin color, background or sexual orientation play no role in this as we actively promote diversity. We equally address people with disabilities. In the course of a recruitment process which is as free of barriers as possible, we encourage you to mention all relevant information in this context in your application.
Motivated employees must be remunerated appropriately. The minimum salary for this important and responsible position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full time, collective wage agreement for the chemical industry). The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications, so increased payment is possible. We are looking froward to your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0038939