Technology Excellence, Lead
Boston, Massachusetts, Vienna, Austria
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Technology Excellence, LeadApply Now
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and empower you to shine? Join us as a Technology Excellence, Lead in our Cambridge, MA office.
At Takeda, we are transforming the pharmaceutical industry through our R&D-driven market leadership and being a values-led company. To do this, we empower our people to realize their potential through life-changing work. Certified as a Global Top Employer, we offer stimulating careers, encourage innovation, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our global teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
Here, you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission.
- To provide an innovation focus on digital and data analytics within GMSci DP & Packaging organization
- Responsible for developing manufacturing data systems to facilitate resolution of technical issues and enable forward-looking proactive approaches relating to the global manufacturing of commercial drug products.
- Provide leadership in chemometric analysis within the GMSci DP/Pkg group.
- Based on understanding of manufacturing process technology information, collaborate with process scientists to propose methods of data analysis.
- Lead the data analytics function within DP/Pkg organization
- Based on the data obtained and analysis performed, perform data analysis summary and propose potential improvement to the manufacturing process for solids or sterile injectibles drug product dosage form.
- Analyze large data sets which include real-time manufacturing data and offline analytical data sets.
- Characterizations and interpretations of process and product attributes and parameters.
- Develop chemometrics data analysis concepts and modeling in support of batch and continuous manufacturing.
- Develop a chemometrics predictive modeling platform, exploratory data analysis, chemometrics model development, validation and model maintenance.
- Program development with R, C++, MATLAB/Simulink, and Python
- Design and deployment of data acquisition, sanitization and verification infrastructure, including cross-platform interfaces
- Effectively presenting critical issues and solutions to cross functional teams
- Identify opportunities based on data analytics to enable proactive approaches
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Degree Applied Mathematics, Informatics, Process Engineering, Chemical Engineering or other related discipline.
- PhD with minimum 5 years of experience working in a commercial technical environment
- Working knowledge of pharmaceutical drug product manufacturing operations and product attributes
- Must be self-motivated, have good interpersonal and communication skills, capable of analyzing and solving complex data sets and systems through innovative thought and experience.
- Strategic enterprise thinking, finding innovative ways to serve patients build reputation and trust
- Creating the environment that inspires and enables people
- Focusing on the few priorities and provide superior results
- Elevating capabilities for now and the future
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Discover more at takedajobs.com
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.
L-Shire - Austria - Wien - Industriestrasse 67
Job ID R0010796