Artwork Management Lead (f/m/x)
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Artwork Management Lead (f/m/x)Apply Now
In this challenging position you will be responsible for managing the Artwork project portfolio in a dynamic pharmaceutical environment. Together with your team, you will be in charge of change control for Artwork changes to ensure supply continuity and business growth.
About the position in detail:
- Leading and developing a team of 15 Artwork Project Leads and Analysts
- Coordinating the implementation of Artwork development for a group of products while balancing multiple factors (e.g. plant efficiency, sales, distribution, inventory/ quality/ regulatory requirements)
- Working with cross-functional project teams and the manufacturing vendor on Artwork development for new products, new markets and changes to existing printed packaging components
- Aligning controversial Supply Chain factors and needs (Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Management) in the context of Artwork change to achieve one single Supply Chain implementation strategy
- Responsible for Artwork Change Project Management, process execution, GDP and adherence to required completion dates
- Maintaining and developing Artwork processes as well as identifying process improvement opportunities
- Representative of Artwork Management to all stakeholders; providing expert statements, training and technical consultation
- Escalation and problem-solving in case of issues endangering supply continuity or fulfillment of business-critical goals
- Responsible for department budget
- Developing and monitoring KPIs
Skills you need:
- Education in Business Administration, Project Management, Engineering, Supply Chain or a similar field
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in Artwork Management and/ or with computerized documentation control systems
- Several years of experience with leading a team
- Good IT skills: ERP systems (e.g. C3ME), EQM systems (e.g. TrackWise), project management tools, MS Office
- Excellent English required, good German desired, additional languages beneficial
- Knowledge of packaging, Artwork and pharma labeling regulations is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- High hands-on mentality
- Passion to innovate and drive for solutions
As a leading global biotechnology company we have one mission every day: to lastingly improve the lives of people living with rare diseases. Crucial to our mission are our employees – our biggest asset – who enjoy a range of benefits and career opportunities, such as trainee and training programs, job rotations, apprenticeships, work-life balance (certified family friendly), company kindergarten, wellness center, cafeteria, etc.
We offer outstanding opportunities to motivated people regardless of your gender, age, skin color, ethnicity, sexual orientation or physical handicaps. Diversity is part of our success!
The minimum salary for this position is € 4.369,11 gross per month (full-time); increased payment is possible. We are looking forward to your application!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Job ID SR0038289