Global Computerized System Owner - QA IT
Lexington, Massachusetts, Vienna, Austria
Every day, employees working in Takeda’s Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality business unit are shaping the future of healthcare. They are breaking down barriers and ensuring our life-changing medicines are available, accessible, and affordable to patients. Life-changing for you. Life-changing for patients.
Global Manufacturing and Supply Chain, and Global Quality is the backbone of Takeda, and our employees are the guardians for our patients, our products, and our reputation. As a member of our team, we can offer you the opportunity to grow in a meaningful career, develop your skills, and come to work every day knowing that what you do makes a genuine difference.
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Life at Takeda
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
At Takeda, your determination and energy, combined with our cutting-edge technology and global R&D, offers families and communities hope for Better Health and a Brighter Future.
Learn more about Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Quality careers within our global biopharmaceutical company.
At Takeda, there is an unwavering commitment to putting patients first, and to creating a workplace that is underpinned by empowerment and focused on diversity, collaboration and steadfast values.
Bold initiatives, continuous improvement, and creativity are at the heart of how we bring scientific breakthroughs from the lab to patients.
Here, you will feel welcomed, respected, and valued as a vital contributor our global team.
Through trust and respect, you will have genuine support from leaders, managers, and colleagues to do your best work.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Global Computerized System Owner - QA ITApply Now
- This position is Computerized System owner and responsible for Design, Configuration, and Continuous Improvement of the global system. Primary IT application – global Laboratory Management System (Labware)
- This position is responsible for QA oversight of the Takeda GxP related application, and established IT procedures. This position will contribute to improving systems/applications quality by appropriately monitoring processes and providing recommendations for improvement opportunities for any given area of IT.
- The position will contribute to the activities such validation, change control, handling or supporting investigation of deviation as well as provide Quality oversight and/or Quality approvals for GxP systems.
- Accountable for contributions to the project delivery by performing project and IT application - applicable Quality Compliance support in a global environment and ensuring that the product developed meets the defined user and quality compliance requirements.
- Responsible for assuring, in association with the TSO (Technical System Owner), that a system/application meets its requirements and is compliant with applicable Takeda QMS, and the documentation set outlined in the Validation Plan for the project. Review project team deliverables to ensure quality (design walk-through, test results, etc.) and adherence to standards/ regulatory requirements. Supports TSO in all GxP regulations, compliance with internal and external procedures, and all aspects of the safe, reliable, and consistent operation of the computerized system.
- Defines/agrees on the GxP IT systems deployment strategies for validation efforts based on risk-based approach, including the development of project plans required for the deployment of such systems. Manages and coordinates and provides review and approval for the development and execution of validation protocols, data analysis and development of final reports.
- Global Quality ownership of the LIMs application workflow
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- BS in science or engineering
- 5+ years of knowledge and experience in bio-pharmaceutical technology
- Knowledge of LIMS, Labware or similar application is preferred
- Experience must include managing global change by influence – without direct resource control;
- Strong focus on delivering global results as well as building site capability to demonstrate effective governance
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law – Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Job ID SR0036490