Associate Director Brand Integrated Marketing
Takeda fosters a collaborative and stimulating work environment filled with opportunity and the chance to make a difference in people's lives. It is a workplace driven by integrity, one of Takeda’s long-held values that extends to both the patients we serve and our employees who develop and deliver medicines. Across our company, Takeda employees bring together diverse strengths that together create a stronger whole.
As one of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies, Takeda is committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter future to people worldwide. We aspire to bring our leadership in translating science into life-changing medicines to the next level, in our core focus areas; oncology, gastroenterology, neuroscience, rare diseases, plasma-derived therapies, and vaccines.
We are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
What makes a successful member of our team? Check out the traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Results Driven
- Team player
Life at Takeda
Medicine for the world
We put the patient at the center of everything we do as we strive towards better health for people worldwide, through leading innovation in medicine.
“It’s about putting the patient at the center of everything we do. Takeda is very rooted in our four priorities of Patient, Trust, Reputation, Business, or PTRB.”
Chief of Staff
Meet Jen, the Chief of Staff and Head of Gastroenterology (GI) Therapeutic Area Unit General Operations in Boston, Massachusetts.
A Global Top Employer
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only select companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2019.
Since 1781, the values of Takeda-ism (Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance) have guided everything we do—from decision-making to interacting with patients.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
A strong, borderless team, we strive together towards our priorities and inspiring mission.
Recognized for our culture and way of working, we’re one of only 13 companies to receive Top Global Employer® status for 2018.
Our people-first mission extends beyond patients to include their families, communities, and our own Takeda family.
Our vision is of a world with accessible healthcare for all, where prevention measures are exponentially advanced and billions are freed of disease. Our approach is rooted in our patient-centricity and the creation of outstanding treatments that change people's lives. Building upon a foundation of sustainability, we are committed to contributing to the long-term health of people through disease prevention.
Associate Director Brand Integrated MarketingApply Now
BioLife Plasma Services is part of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (TSE:4502/NYSE:TAK), a patient-focused, values-based, R&D-driven global biopharmaceutical company committed to bringing Better Health and a Brighter Future to people worldwide by translating science into highly-innovative medicines.
Our employees are committed to improving quality of life for patients and to working with our partners in health care in approximately 80 countries and regions.
BioLife Plasma Services is an industry leader in the collection of high-quality plasma that is processed into life-saving plasma-based therapies. We operate numerous state-of-the-art plasma collection facilities throughout the United States, Austria.
The Associate Director Brand & Integrated Marketing, will have overall responsibility to lead the strategy development and execution of a multi-million dollar business unit. This individual will exhibit thought-leadership and initiative to proactively identify and move forward market growth opportunities. The Senior Brand Leader will focus on transforming our brand to become the preferred choice for customers. In addition, this person will be the brand portfolio steward. Through keen insight, marketplace intelligence and rigorous brand management, the Brand leader ensures that our brand has a distinct and relevant meaning that resonates with customers.
You will oversee the execution of integrated marketing strategy and communication programs that encompass and integrate key marketing disciplines, including advertising, social and media relations, direct marketing, promotions, and PPC/SEO to build brand awareness and increase preference. This position ensures effective and on-brand communications, manages customer messaging, optimizes customer content across all channels, and ensures all projects and programs are executed timely and within budget. This role will be responsible for managing media, creative and PR agencies as well as other external vendors management.
This role requires a high degree of integrity, motivation, discipline, energy, persistence, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who thrives on tackling new challenges with a pragmatic approach. The successful candidate must be willing to actively engage in day-to-day operations while maintaining a strategic and hands-on understanding of complex product offerings and company direction, developing and executing on a multi-faceted marketing plan that results in growth for the company.
Planning and Execution - Strategic leadership of go-to-market strategies. Responsible for developing short and long term strategic vision and translating that vision to actionable plans and tactics. Integrates brand strategy across all donor touchpoints.
- Champion customer-focused marketing initiatives to ensure success of the brand promise; Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing strategy & program
- Understand the customer decision journey and how to translate that information into developing exciting and engaging marketing plans.
- Provide direction and guidance in the development of integrated marketing plans through advertising, content marketing, PR and social media to ensure the attainment of business unit objectives and elevation the brand.
- Communicate messaging, positioning and brand promise consistently throughout all programs for assigned products and initiatives.
- Ensure all content published to consumers is accurate, in keeping with brand positioning, and coordinated with product development and legal.
- Supervise all marketing operations, including process and track jobs, including approvals, job flow, production coordination and reporting/analysis.
- Manage Content Manager to produce content calendars for multiple platforms, and ensure video, imagery, and messaging is all aligned to marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Leadership Team to establish and execute marketing strategy and vision
- Manage media & creative strategy, plans and budgets with advertising agencies to optimize plans.
- Maintain annual marketing budget and calendar on time and in budget
- Provide leadership and key marketing stakeholders with analysis for purposes of budget planning, business impact and goal setting.
- Implement a social media program that encompasses social and digital platforms and grows our brands’ presence across multiple social platforms. Manage Digital Marketing Team, Graphic Designer and agencies to deliver results.
- Build relationships and proactively engage with cross-functional teams including analytics, operations teams, global marketing team and support teams etc.
- Manage & enhance our brand to drive industry-wide recognition
- Collaborate with agencies, digital and field marketing teams to ensure brand assets & standards are utilized appropriately
- Implement premium brand position and marketing plans to drive brand and product preference with customers.
- Coach and develop cross-functional team of marketers (brand, content and marketing communications).
- Lead and drive market research initiatives to support the business and brand. Formulate hypotheses, test design and manage the process from initiation through application of results/findings to strategy development.
- The successful candidate will have a Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field (Master Degree preferred)
- 7+ years brand marketing in CPG and/or consumer products brand environment
- Five-plus years of experience in brand management, category management and product marketing leadership in a consumer products organization.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Additional success criteria include proven experience in brand position and developing and executing marketing communication strategies in support of business goals
- Strategic thinker with excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Experience with PR and social media initiatives, strong project management skills
- Exposure to/work in the retail channel, highly desired.
- Demonstrated quantitative capabilities, including financial, statistical and predictive modeling.
- Development of successful relationships with suppliers and co-marketing partners, preferred.
- Influencing others effectively and sustainably with and without authority
- Business and financial acumen-Increasing margins through management of mix, cost and price.
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda’s Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law – Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call 484-595-8400 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Job ID SR0036489
Explore the Area
Check out where you could be
working if you apply.